You may have heard about the Trumbull Insurance Company, and probably searching for more details about the company, if that is the case, I will provide you with all the necessary information you need to know about the company, the insurance policy it covers, its pros and cons, along with everything in between the company.
What is Trumbull Insurance Company?
When it comes to property and casualty insurance, Trumbull Insurance Company is a very popular name. Founded in 1986 and based in Hartford, Connecticut, Trumbull Insurance Company offers a wide range of insurance products, including auto insurance, home insurance, commercial insurance, and life insurance. Trumbull is a subsidiary of The Hartford, one of the largest insurance and financial companies in the United States.
Insurance Coverage offered by Trumbull
Here are some insurance coverages you can purchase from Trumble Insurance company:
- Auto insurance: The company provides auto insurance policies to the public like liability, comprehensive, and collision coverage.
- Home insurance: For homeowners, Trumbull offers several home insurance policies like homeowners, renters insurance, etc.
- Commercial insurance: Customers can also purchase commercial insurance policies from the company like general liability, property, and workers’ compensation.
- Life insurance: Term, whole, and universal life insurance among the life insurance coverage Trumbull offers to customers.
Line of Business Trumbull operates
- Accident And Health
- Burglary And Theft
- Common carrier liability
- Marine And Inland Marine
- Fidelity And Surety
- Legal Services
- Team and vehicle
- Motor Vehicle And Aircraft Physical Damage
- Workers’ compensation, etc.
States where Trumbull Insurance is available
It is worth noting that Trumbull only operates in selected states in the US. Below are some states where you can find their coverage:
Benefits and Limitations of the Company
- Financially sound company
- Strong track record of paying claims
- Variety of products and services
- Good customer service
- The company is not available in all states.
- Rates may be higher than some other companies.
- Some customers have complained about the claims process being slow
What is Trumbull Insurance Company address?
Trumbull is located at One Hartford Plaza in Hartford, Connecticut, CT 06155-0001.
Trumbull Insurance phone number
The phone number for Trumbull Insurance Company is 860-547-7677. You can always contact the company on that number for your claims and any other issues you wish to relay to the company.
Trumbull insurance is a go-to option if you’re weighing the prospects of acquiring a property and casualty insurance coverage. As a subsidiary of Hartford, the company is financially sound and has a good rating from various credit rating agencies.
Also, before getting coverage from the company, it is very crucial you check if their coverage is available for your state as Trumbull does not offer insurance policies for all states.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Trumbull Insurance Company part of the Hartford?
Yes, Trumbull is a subsidiary of The Hartford, a top United States-based investment and insurance company. As a subsidiary, the company is owned by The Hartford Financial Services Group.
What is the claims process like at Trumbull Insurance Company?
The claims process at Trumbull Insurance is generally considered to be fair and efficient. However, different issues could mean different results. In that case, their claims process might not be favorable to some.